Dear All

Does anyone have an evaluation plan for a project that they would be willing
to share with me?   I am mentoring a project for HLF and they need to write
their Evaluation Plan so that it is a hands on document with evaluation
Performa's within it, I have looked through my files and don't seem to have
this type of plan.

Many thanks in advance

Claire

Claire Adler

Heritage Consultant: Learning, Community, Development

268 Cherry Hinton Road, Cambridge, CB1 7AU

01223 411555

07970671965

www.claireadler.co.uk <http://www.claireadler.co.uk/>

https://uk.linkedin.com/in/claire-adler-b186856