Hi Gemmer heroes!

I NEED YOUR HELP! A core part of my final dissertation research on object handling in museums for my MA in Heritage Management, is this short yes/no survey on object handling. Anyone, in any position, at any museum can fill it in. I just need at least 100 completed surveys, so I would really appreciate it if you could fill in this survey (only takes less than two minutes).
Here is the link:

https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/8LQHMVY

Thank you in advance for being awesome and if you have any comments on the strengths and weaknesses of object handling in museums, you can email me directly if you like!

Kind regards,

Elliot Goodger