Hey Matt, Jesper,

Thanks for the help!

I managed to get the C2P going on our scanner and performed some further
testing. If you want to see some slides, msg me so I can send it over!

My conclusions so far:
1) The scanning sequence that we're trying to correct has a quite long
readout duration (~79 msec) - this might cause some problems with topup
using the (matched) SE AP/PA scans, especially distortion-correction of
more frontal brain regions. Maybe topup is finding a local minimum like
Jesper said.

2) Using the GE AP/PA and topup SEEMS to do fine - or better - regarding
the frontal corrections, but in my testing I found that the contrast
between WM and GM in the GE-topup-corrected images seems to have been
reduced. Like it has 'smeared' too much.

3) Using 'standard' B0 fieldmaps (dual-echo) seems to be relatively robust
and doesn't suffer from the contrast loss in (2).

4) Using the HCP C2P SE AP/PA fieldmaps in our case does a little bit
better than our WIP SE AP/PA fieldmaps. But the SE fieldmaps look really
really similar. The C2P fieldmaps might have slightly better contrast, but
this is just visual impression - I didn't test.

So I will recommend to my group to use the B0 dual-echo fieldmap, but
acquire the rest as well. If anything doesn't work as planned, the B0
fieldmap with prelude/fugue would be a good option to fall back on in case
things don't work well.

Thanks
Best wishes
Johan