Hi Dianne,

The first issue should be resolved if you replace the neurodebian version of FSLeyes with the latest version, available at:

https://fsl.fmrib.ox.ac.uk/fsl/fslwiki/FSLeyes

As for the second issue, is your host machine a mac? If so, you need to configure it to allow OpenGL applications to run across the network connection - details on this can be found at:

https://users.fmrib.ox.ac.uk/~paulmc/fsleyes/userdoc/latest/troubleshooting.html#xquartz-fsleyes-doesn-t-start-and-just-shows-an-error

Cheers,

Paul