Thank you, these are all helpful tips. We are using the multiband sequence developed by CMRR group, so I ended up using their extractCMRRPhysio command to get the text files.

  Another question is that, what if the sampling rate of pulse (200Hz) and resp (50Hz) data are different? In that case, shall I make two text files, one for each, and process them in Pnm separately?

  I also have a question of the trigger column, should I put 1 at the time points (rows) when a new volume started, and 0 elsewhere?

Thank you!
Yuqi