Hi Perla,

Could you please send me the output of running glxinfo ?

Cheers,

Paul

On 11 September 2017 at 10:55, Perla Jazmin Mayo Diaz De Leon <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Dear FSL experts,
I have been using FSLeyes for a few weeks to assess some neuroimages, however, when I tried last week CentOS was unable to open the window and it displays instead:

Gdk-ERROR **: The program 'fsleyes' received an X Window System error.
The error was 'BadWindow (invalid Window parameter)'.
  (Details: serial 741 error_code 3 request_code 155 minor_code 4)
aborting...

I've read some threads and there's a fix for the error 'BadValue (integer parameter out of range for operation)' which is not actually the one that I get. I've tried some stuff since it was working fine (such as reinstalling the whole FSL, updating the FSLeyes and so on), but I had no luck so far. I'm guessing it might be related to CUDA, since that's the main thing that changed since last time I used FSLeyes (since I require to use GPU, and the drivers were installed after FSL), I'm not sure if I should go into any config file to specify something related to CUDA, perhaps?

As additional information, I'm running FSL locally on a CentOS 6.9 and I'm able to open any other FSL window, even the fslview_deprecated.

Any help would be really appreciated.

Best Regards,
Perla Mayo