Hi Albert,
It’s also worth nothing that if you have run from the GUI, the outputs will be in a resampled MNI space ( default 4mm ) which FSLview cannot display simultaneously with a 2mm MNI image. Our great new ( in FSL 5.0.10 ) visualisation tool FSLeyes does not have this restriction - I strongly recommend you try it out.

Kind Regards
Matthew
Dr Matthew Webster
FMRIB Centre