Andreas

Von:  FSL - FMRIB's Software Library <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Mark
Jenkinson <[log in to unmask]>
Antworten an:  FSL - FMRIB's Software Library <[log in to unmask]>
Datum:  Montag, 11. September 2017 um 12:12
An:  <[log in to unmask]>
Betreff:  Re: [FSL] setting up input files for PNM

Hi,

I recommend you have a look at:
https://fsl.fmrib.ox.ac.uk/fsl/fslwiki/PNM/UserGuide

The 4D timeseries is the FMRI timeseries data (as stated on the wiki).

I'm not familiar with the .IMA format, but you need to somehow get a text
file that contains the recorded values (e.g., pulse ox and bellows).  You
also need to have recorded scanner triggers, as otherwise it cannot
determine the relative timing of the imaging and the physio recordings.  So
hopefully that is in your file.

All the best,
Mark