Is that secure? All that student data via email?

Sent: 29 September 2017 12:25
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Pearson EDI problems

I was told that if the issue is not fixed in time for the GCSE entry deadline (next Wednesday) we will be able to email the entry file to them, a bit of a recipe for disaster if you ask me

Richard Harrison

Examinations Officer at Stafford College

Newcastle and Stafford Colleges Group

Tel: 01785 275458 | email: [log in to unmask] |

cid:image005.jpg@01D29752.B3A2A960

www.nscg.ac.uk | www.nulc.ac.uk |  www.staffordcoll.ac.uk