Hi Michelle

We manually input the candidate numbers for any returning students so that they can keep the same candidate number, fortunately we don’t have large numbers to deal with, only 50 or so.

Kind Regards

Sue Heritage

Exams Officer

web res

Ditchling Road | Plumpton | East Sussex| BN7 3AE | UK |
DDI: +44(0)1273 892058

cid:image004.png@01D2520C.A9AD0760

Please note that mobile phones and smartwatches are not permitted into Examination Rooms, please remind your students that they must hand their mobile phone/smartwatch into the examinations team for safe keeping before their exam.  Anyone found to have a mobile phone/smartwatch in an examination room may be disqualified from their exam.