Dear all,

I would like to invite you to attend the 1st Symposium on Software Engineering for Smart Systems (SSESS) organised by the Software Technology Research Laboratory (STRL) at De Montfort University in Leicester on 21 September 2017 from 09:30 to 16:30. The event will provide a forum for researchers and practitioners to share their experiences and discuss the latest advances and innovations in software engineering for smart systems.

There will be a range of industry and academic speakers including: Dr Andrea Gaglione (Digital Catapult), Dr Robert Oates (Rolls-Royce), Dr Francois Siewe (DMU), Dr Arosha Bandara (Open University), Dr Nick Cooper (Popular Consulting Ltd), Dr Kirill Bogdanov (University of Sheffield).

Thank you for disseminating this call to your colleagues.

I am looking forward to seeing as many of you as possible.

Best regards,

Francois

=========================
Dr Francois Siewe
Reader in Computer Science
Head of Software Technology Research Laboratory (STRL)
Cyber Technology Institute (CTI)
School of Computer Science and Informatics
De Montfort University
The Gateway
Leicester LE1 9BH, UK
Room GH5.31, Gateway House