The University of Northampton is looking for an HE QA Professional/Partnerships Manager to participate in an Institutional Approval.

We don't need subject expertise but we do need QA and Education with others experience.

We are holding the event on 15 September 2017 at the University of Northampton.

We pay an honorarium of £150 per day and all reasonable expenses.

If you are interested please send your CV and any further information about your experience, to Pam Dimmock at [log in to unmask] Can you also state whether you have any contact with the University of Northampton.

Please quote the subject line of this post in your response.

Thank you