Hi All,

I was wondering if college enrolment figures are to be expected or if Brexit has started to have an impact on Europeans coming to UK?

In the ESOL this is first time without queues.

Nancy

This e-mail and its attachment(s) has been sent from and on behalf of Lambeth College. The information or opinions in this message (including any attachment(s)) are those of the author and are not necessarily those of Lambeth College, which disclaims responsibility for loss or damage arising from its use to the maximum extent permitted by law.

This e-mail and any attachment is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you believe that you are not the intended recipient or that you have received it in error, please notify the author immediately by telephone or by replying to this e-mail. Please delete all copies of the e-mail on your system. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not use, disclose, distribute, copy, print, rely or take any action based on this e-mail.

Unless and to the extent expressly set out in this e-mail, otherwise in writing between Lambeth College and you elsewhere, this e-mail is not intended to form the basis of a binding agreement between Lambeth College and you.

Whilst we have taken reasonable precautions to ensure that this e-mail and any attachment(s) has been checked for viruses and in accordance with good computing practice, we cannot guarantee that they are virus free and we cannot accept liability for any damage sustained as a result of software viruses. It is the recipient’s responsibility to check any e-mails and attachment(s) for viruses.
*********************************** ESOL-Research is a forum for researchers and practitioners with an interest in research into teaching and learning ESOL. ESOL-Research is managed by James Simpson at the Centre for Language Education Research, School of Education, University of Leeds. To join or leave ESOL-Research, visit http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/ESOL-RESEARCH.html To contact the list owner, send an email to [log in to unmask]