Hi Karina

I’ve asked the team working on this for an update – please see below:

Unfortunately this year we don't have funding to produce a new diversity diary. Our focus at the minute is on reviewing and updating the content on the Equalities Toolkit website. Next year we're hoping to redesign the website and will explore whether we can build the diversity diary into this, so do keep an eye on the website for further updates.

For further enquiries about this work, please contact Charlotte Robey at [log in to unmask] .

Regards

Alex

--

Alex Stevenson   |   Head of English, Maths and ESOL   |   Learning and Work Institute

e. [log in to unmask]

www.learningandwork.org.uk   |   @LearnWorkUK   |   0116 204 4200