Dear listserv members, I'm currently writing a book that looks at the use and development of laws prescribing accessibility standards (such as the EU Accessibility Act, the ADA and, here in Canada, the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act). The research focuses on the use of consultative processes with persons with disabilities and understanding that within a human rights framework. In Canada, this is a particularly important topic at the moment with various accessibility standards legislation being enacted. I'm looking for laws from other countries that set standards and regulations for accessibility. Although I am interested in access to physical spaces, I am also interested in other forms of access such as access to customer service, goods, services, technology, transportation and ensuring access for those with various mental and psychosocial abilities. If your jurisdiction has an accessibility law or you know of a country that does, would you be so kind as to contact me by email? My email address is [log in to unmask] Thank you-I appreciate it. Best regards, -Laverne Jacobs Laverne Jacobs, PhD Associate Professor Director of Graduate Studies Faculty of Law| University of Windsor Canada (519)253-3000 x 2970 www.uwindsor.ca/law/ljacobs http://www.uwindsor.ca/graduate-llm ________________End of message________________