Hello,

Apologies if you're on multiple lists like me and you are receiving this for the n-th time (today).

Please find here the links to the 2nd and last version of the "Reading List: Intersectional Disability and Disabled Women". It now consists of 300 academic entries and 30 entries that are third sector, government and UN reports.

* Find the word version here: https://www.academia.edu/34513975/Reading_List_Intersectional_Disability_and_Disabled_Women_v.Sept_2017_-_Word_Doc

* Find the pdf version here: https://www.academia.edu/34513976/Reading_List_Intersectional_Disability_and_Disabled_Women_version_Sept_2017_-_Pdf

Feel free or even encouraged to download this, crosspost and (re)distribute this, upload this to your own site, use it for your syllabus, burn it if you don't like it, and so forth. Don't worry about asking me for consent, it is hereby enthusiastically given and no need to notify me.

Best wishes,
Dyi

D. Dyi Huijg
PhD Candidate in Sociology, University of Manchester
http://manchester.academia.edu/DieuwertjeDyiHuijg