I think Richard Orme did some work on scripting for screen readers and SPSS many years ago.  Might be worth giving Dolphin UK a ring

https://yourdolphin.com/contact

John Rous Milligan
Team Leader
Visually Impaired Children, Young People & Families Virtual School Sensory Support
148 Woodside Road Norwich NR7 9QL

Tel: 01603 704040
Eml: [log in to unmask]
Mob: 07876145918

Find VSSS on Facebook –Virtual School Sensory Support - visual impairment

For further information about the Virtual School: http://vsss.virtual-school.org.uk

Trustee and Chair of Selection Panel – The Snowdon Trust.  www.SnowdonTrust.org
Trustee and Hon. Treasurer – VIEW.  www.viewweb.org.uk
Coach for Norfolk & Norwich Goalball Team - What is Goalball? Click Here to find out!