Posted last year and wondering if there are any experienced mentors/coaches
who have a broad set of psychological strategies for working with ADD/ADHD.
Online work is fine.

thanks

Naomi Burgess MsC Ed Psych CPsychol AFBPsS
Educational Psychologist
HCPC PYL 03146
AAMET EFT Practitioner www.naomiburgess.com

(0)208 4441594
078 1425 9134

This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential information and is
intended solely for the person to whom it is addressed. If you are not the
named recipient please delete the communication from your system and contact
the sender immediately. You are hereby notified that any disclosure,
distribution or copying of this communication in whole or in part, without
prior agreement, is strictly prohibited.

Although I have taken all reasonable steps to ensure that this e-mail and
any attachments are virus free we cannot accept responsibility for e-mail
once it has left our system.