Dear colleague,

This might be of interest for those working in  AgriGIS. Research Data Alliance’s Interest Group on Agriculture Data (IGAD) had pre-meeting in Montreal (Canada) from 17th -18th  September 2017  where we are now working to establish a capacity development for agriculture data WG to expand ideas and actions. The slides of my presentation below to give an overview of the updates are at
https://f1000research.com/slides/6-1735

Details at https://www.rd-alliance.org/group/agricultural-data-ig-igad/post/invitation-interest-group-agricultural-data-igad-pre-meeting

Meeting agenda at https://docs.google.com/document/d/1rQC6RLNeD0t-evfBlwvmcPto6MqcS3z9d6zcYazr2Ns/edit?usp=sharing

Looking forward to welcoming your participation.

Best wishes,

Suchith

Dr. Suchith Anand
http://www.geoforall.org/
http://opensourcegeospatial.icaci.org
http://www.mdpi.com/journal/ijgi/special_issues/science-applications

GeoForAll - Building and expanding Open Geospatial Science

Open Principles in Science and Education for bridging the digital divide