 <!--#yiv3659548526 P {margin-top:0;margin-bottom:0;}-->Dear all,

Reminder to join us for today’s Research Data Alliance Geospatial IG meeting to discuss ideas for keep building the global research agenda for Geospatial Data Science.

Agenda and connecting details are at

http://opensourcegeospatial.icaci.org/2017/09/inviting-everyone-to-contribute-for-keep-building-the-global-research-agenda-for-geospatial-data-science/

For those of you who are at RDA , please come to the  International 1 room at Centre Mont-Royal, Montreal . Our meeting at 16:00-17:30 (Montreal time) . I will be there to welcome you.

Best wishes,

Suchith

Dr. Suchith Anand
http://www.geoforall.org/
http://opensourcegeospatial.icaci.org
http://www.mdpi.com/journal/ijgi/special_issues/science-applications

GeoForAll - Building and expanding Open Geospatial Science

Open Principles in Science and Education for bridging the digital divide