Dear colleagues

It is our pleasure to invite you to attend the international workshop that we organize during two days : October 12th and 13th 2017 at the Institute of Complex System, 113 rue Nationale, Paris, 13e.

Urban geographers and economists will discuss with physicists and computer science modelers about “Theories and models of urbanization”.

Keynotes speeches will be delivered by Michael Storper, Michael Batty, Romain Reuillon, Elsa Arcaute, Marc Barthelemy and Fulong Wu.

Distinguished scholars will comment their contributions and present their own vision about these questions.

Attendance at the workshop is free of charge but registration on our site is compulsory for entering the premises of the meeting at Paris Institute of Complex Systems.

Please find enclosed details about the programme and register in a few clicks on the dedicated site: http://geodivercity.parisgeo.cnrs.fr/blog/international-workshop/

On behalf of the team of the ERC GeoDiverCity

Best regards

Denise Pumain and Olivier Finance

Céline Vacchiani-Marcuzzo
Associate Professor of Geography