Dear Critters,
We've extended the deadline until Friday September 29th. Please email ruins[at]unevenearth.org with any questions or submissions.
--
Not Afraid of the Ruins: Science Fiction and Utopian Imaginaries
We are officially inviting submissions for a new collaborative writing project that combines critical perspectives and creative possibilities. Drawing inspiration from Uneven Earth (http://www.unevenearth.org/), an online magazine for political ecology established in 2015, we are excited to announce the launch of a new section dedicated to science fiction and utopian imaginings. The goal of this new section will be to regularly showcase new, original, creative and critical reflections to foster intimate and productive conversations across the intellectual and creative arts.

Examples of pieces that we would ideally consider include, but are not limited to:
 In order to submit a piece, please send us an email to ruins[at]unevenearth.org which includes:
Deadline: September 29th 2017
Please feel free to contact us with any questions, thoughts, or ideas, and forward this call for submissions to your own networks. Further details can be found at http://www.unevenearth.org/2017/06/not-afraid-of-the-ruins/ .
-Claire, Aaron, Hannah, Dylan, Elliot and Mario
twitter.com/unevenearth
facebook.com/unevenearth

ruins[at]unevenearth.org

Hannah Fair