Hello,

To be honest I did not pay attention to the article until this email. I have just read it. It reminds me of the nice title given by Didier Fassin to one of his papers in 2011: "Political incorrectness is not sufficient to be scientifically grounded".

Wishing you all a good day,

AM

What could be more critical and radical than putting forward an argument defending colonialism?

Bravo to this chap for breaking the mold and being brave enough to raise some important questions.