From: A forum for critical and radical geographers [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Hillary Shaw
Sent: Wednesday, September 13, 2017 4:55 AM
To: CRIT-GEOG-[log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: "The case for colonialism", outrage and response

That gves me a moral dilemma - I was going to post it on my foodeserts.org article archive - which wouldn't boost the metrics of the journal - for others to read - but should I be publicising this article, (with, to put it mildly, serious flaws) up there at all?  What does the rest of CG think?

Dr Hillary J. Shaw
Director and Senior Research Consultant
Shaw Food Solutions
Newport