We've probably heard of the traffic issues affecting Stonehenge,

http://www.itv.com/news/westcountry/2017-09-11/plans-released-for-1-6-billion-upgrade-of-road-near-stonehenge/

Maybe we could adopt an approach often used by the global agri-food industry when they have production / supply chain problems. 1) Move Stonehenge, it's clearly in the wrong place, far too near a busy trunk road. 2) If the new position means it doesn't align with Winter Solstice sunset, adjust the rotational axis of the Earth so it realigns again, 3) if this affects the Earth's climate, do some geo-engineering to readjust. 4) if the planet is now uninhabitable, oh well, we needed to find a new one soonish anyway. 5) Ensure Stonehenge is taken with us to Earth 2.0 and re-erected, maybe near a busy trunk road........

 http://fooddeserts.org/images/000Food.htm

Dr Hillary J. Shaw
 Director and Senior Research Consultant
Shaw Food Solutions