Hello.

I wonder whether there is a way to turn off recentring when moving along from residue to residue within a single molecule? I'd like for Coot to not recentre (or ... recenter :-)) automatically so that I can see where the breaks in the backbone occur relative to the entire structure or relative to where the next built piece occurs. Understanding where the discontinuities in the model occur is difficult to do when centring on the current atom is done by default once I've navigated there with the space bar.

Regards,

Emily.

--
"Study as if you were going to live forever; live as if you were going to die tomorrow." - Maria Mitchell

"I'm not afraid of storms for I'm learning to sail my ship."  - Louisa May Alcott