Hi all

Just a reminder…….

Please see attached details of our upcoming EPUK seminar at the British Geological Society HQ on the 20th September.

To ensure that we have a sustainable number of delegates,could you please reply as soon as possible with your intention to attend because we need to arrange the catering for this event and BGS require names of all delegates in advance for security.

This seminar is offered FREE to EPUK Members and students but there is a charge for non-Members which includes 12 months individual membership.

Whilst the main theme is contaminated land on this occasion we will receive a paper on Nottingham City's strategy to combat air pollution from road vehicles in the city which is quite topical now following the UK Government's published plans on tackling poor air quality.

Also attached is copy of EPUK Quarterly (August) Newsletter and details of the Annual Conference to be held at Aston University on 9th November; which may be of interest

If you are interested in attending please contact Christopher Fry; EPUK Chairman of Trustees by emailing [log in to unmask]

Kindest Regards

Karen Thornton
West Midlands Divisional Secretary

Area Technical Manager BSc (Hons), FGS, MCIWEM, C.WEM

Technical Services Department

cid:image001.png@01D230F8.9C383E40