Hi Dipankar -

I will echo Thuy's suggestion of higher glycerol concentration in your refolding buffer.  A protocol I used in a previous lab (for refolding antibody ScFv fragments) steps down gradually over 3 days from 10%-5%-0% glycerol in the dialysis buffer, from an initial sample of inclusion bodies dissolved in 6 M GdnHCl and diluted to 2.4 M GdnHCl with Tris buffer.  Your protein may need even higher concentrations.

Killikelly A, Zhang H-T, Spurrier B, et al. Thermodynamic Signatures of the Antigen Binding Site of mAb 447–52D Targeting the Third Variable Region of HIV-1 gp120. Biochemistry. 2013;52(36):6249-6257. doi:10.1021/bi400645e.

Hope that helps,

Cheers,
Jared