Dear Ameya,

DipCheck uses a novel 3-dimensional parameter space for validation of the backbone geometry, and we hope that it can be more informative than some of the existing validation approaches.
We also hope that DipCheck can be a good validation tool as its inverse task does not seem to be solvable - in other words the DipCheck parameter space cannot be used to better 'geometrise' a protein model. We are discussing with the PDB colleagues a possibility for DipCheck to join the PDB validation tools.

With best regards,
Victor