Hi everyone

I just uploaded a short post about Tony to my website, with a nice picture:
http://www.catherinemason.co.uk/

Catherine Mason

From: Kate Sullivan [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 06 September 2017 13:28
To: Nick Lambert <[log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]> >
Cc: Simone <[log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>
>; Paul Brown <[log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]> >; Catherine
Mason <[log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]> >
Subject: Re: Tony

Hi Nick - You're welcome and oh gosh well I could have a go...

Just seen the picture on the facebook page - that was taken when we went to
the Rutherford lab. You've reminded me that I must contact the lovely lady
that showed us round. I have her email - can't think of her name off hand.

  _____