Peter, I said let's not quibble about the terms - we both know what I mean so stop being so awkward. I don't care what the term is, what I do know is what your poetry is and what it is not, whatever words we use for it.

I have a pretty good picture of where you are coming from, however contradictory I think it is, and once again will do my level best not to be drawn into a futile attempt to understand it even better.

Cheers

Tim