Look I just have no idea, sorry, I'm not cut out for this discussion list.

Cheers,

On Sat, Sep 9, 2017 at 1:27 AM, Luke <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Yeah, having read a bit more, think that subjectivity in Brass is less overwhelmed more unsecured. I suppose that this play of agencies may well "preclude sentiment", I'm not sure. Sorry to go on, just trying to correct myself. Apologies, that no-one wants to join this conversation.

Cheers,
Luke