I dunno, Jamie.  Since there were only three or four poets one could read—and one of them was Wordsworth!—it wasn’t so hard to make it onto the Index Librorum Prohibitorum.

(Of course, I exaggerate.  Cambridge prompted me to read all sorts of poets I probably wouldn’t have otherwise encountered.  But the evangelical purity of certain acolytes included a rigorous exclusionary rhetoric, and it was always pretty momentous when someone new made it through that particular strait gate)

The blurb I pasted is for Motion’s new Selected due out from Ecco Press (now owned by Harper Collins, I guess).

Best,
Jeremy