Dear colleagues,

This email is to notify you of our report that has just been released with the results and observations made from the Bloomsbury Digital Student Survey. As you may know, the survey was jointly conducted by Birkbeck, LSHTM, RVC, SOAS and UCL back in March. Following a workshop in July, and using the Jisc national survey results as a benchmark, we have been able to make some conclusions and recommendations regarding the digital experiences of our students, based on the survey responses.

You can download the report, here:
http://www.ble.ac.uk/projects

With best wishes for a successful 2017-18.
Sarah
-------------------------
Sarah Sherman
BLE Service Manager
07515 580 385
www.ble.ac.uk <http://www.ble.ac.uk/>

Skype: sarahlouisesherman
Skype for Business: [log in to unmask]
Twitter: @BLE1
GoogleTalk: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
BLE Blog: blog.ble.ac.uk<http://blog.ble.ac.uk/>

Enrol on our MOOC! www.ble.ac.uk/getinmooc<http://www.ble.ac.uk/getinmooc>