Dear Arlis-Linkers

The Paul Mellon Centre for Studies in British Art have the following duplicate journal issues to offer to other Libraries for their collections:

Visual Culture in Britain	v. 16, iss. 1, Mar 2015
Visual Culture in Britain	v. 16, iss. 2, Jul 2015
Visual Culture in Britain	v. 16, iss. 3, Nov 2015
Visual Culture in Britain	v. 17, iss. 1, Mar 2016
Furniture History	2006
Museums Journal	May 2017
Museums Journal	Jun 2017
Eighteenth Century Studies	v. 49, no. 4, Summer 2016
Eighteenth Century Studies	v. 50, no. 1, Fall 2016

Please get in contact with me before the end of this week (ie. By 5 pm, Friday, 22 September 2017) to make a request and I will put the issues in the post for you. Apologies for the short time-frame.

With kind regards,

Natasha

Natasha Held
Research Collections | The Paul Mellon Centre for Studies in British Art
16 Bedford Square | London | WC1B 3JA
+44 (0)20 7580 0311

Visit the official page of ARLIS UK & Ireland http://www.arlis.net/Home. Subscribe to https://arlismatters.wordpress.com/, to receive regular posts on art library and archive matters; news, print and digital art and design resources, artists’ books, recent and upcoming events and exhibitions, ARLIS/UK & Ireland publications, job listings and professional profiles.