The Alison Lambert book is no longer available.

Regards

Gill

From: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Gill Evans <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tuesday, 19 September 2017 at 13:02
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Two books free to good homes

Hello

A lecturer has donated the two following books to our library, but we already have several copies on our shelves.

If you would like either book please send me your contact details.

Postage is free.

Alison Lambert,  Face to Face

2008,  Coventry Canal Basin Trust, ISBN 9780954227326

Jonathan Waller’s True Adventures – text by Edward Lucie-Smith

2005, Whitefriars Press,  ISBN 9781846000065

Kind Regards

Gill

Art & Design/Performing Arts Librarian

Lanchester Library

Coventry University

024 7765 1136

Gold rating for teaching excellence
Source: Teaching Excellence Framework (TEF)

Ranked No.12 UK university
Source: The Guardian University Guide 2018

UK’s top new university
Source: The Guardian and the Complete University Guides 2018

Top 4 for Student Experience and Teaching Quality
Source: The Times and The Sunday Times Good University Guide 2017

NOTICE

This message and any files transmitted with it is intended for the addressee only and may contain information that is confidential or privileged. Unauthorised use is strictly prohibited. If you are not the addressee, you should not read, copy, disclose or otherwise use this message, except for the purpose of delivery to the addressee.

Any views or opinions expressed within this e-mail are those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Coventry University.

Visit the official page of ARLIS UK & Ireland http://www.arlis.net/Home. Subscribe to https://arlismatters.wordpress.com/, to receive regular posts on art library and archive matters; news, print and digital art and design resources, artists’ books, recent and upcoming events and exhibitions, ARLIS/UK & Ireland publications, job listings and professional profiles.