With apologies for cross posting

Dear colleagues,

I would like to draw your attention to the following vacancy in our Records Management team at the Financial Ombudsman Service.

Records and Information Officer

12-month fixed term contract

Full time

Salary up to £27,400 plus excellent benefits

Location: London Docklands

Closing date for applications: 1 October 2017

Are you an experienced records or information management professional with a passion for knowledge-sharing?

One of our core values at the ombudsman is to “build everyone’s knowledge” and having good records and information management is key to achieving this. The work we do in our records and information management team crosses the whole organisation – working with local records officers and data and record owners across the ombudsman to manage the records we hold, and providing records management solutions which support the business and meet the needs of users. As a records and information officer, you’ll support the records and information governance manager in developing our records management policies, reviewing our retention schedules, and undertaking project work to embed good records management practice across the ombudsman.

You’ll have experience of working in a similar position or have a relevant qualification in records or information management. You’ll have a good understanding of records and information management concepts and requirements. You’ll also be able to build strong relationships with colleagues at all levels across the ombudsman and have a sharp, analytical mind.

If this sounds interesting to you and you’d like to find out more, take a look at the job profile on our website: http://www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk/about/current-opportunities.html.

If it sounds like your kind of role – go ahead and apply now via our website. Please submit your CV and a cover letter, briefly explaining why you are interested in this role, and highlighting your relevant experience.

If you would like an informal chat about the role, please let me know.

This role will not appear in ARC Recruitment.

Kind regards,

Vanessa

Vanessa L Platt

Records and Information Officer

Financial Ombudsman Service

Harbour Exchange Square

Tel. 02030 696146

Email: [log in to unmask]

This email is covered by our email disclaimer.

This email was sent from Financial Ombudsman Service Ltd. Registered in England and Wales. Registered Number: 3725015. Registered Office: Exchange Tower, London, E14 9SR, United Kingdom.