Dear Jean

At UCL I am currently in the process of reviewing this however below is our current position

Can I add to your set of questions below and ask.

If your institution does not permit overseas exams how does this effect your overseas students that have to take re-sits?

Kind regards

Joanne

Joanne Moles | Examinations Manager | Acadmic Services

University College London | Gower Street | London | WC1E 6BT

Internal Extension: 57963| External Contact: 020 3108 7963

Pic2

Many thanks

Joanne