Hi all,

I would also be interested in responses as I would like to review our process. Our process is very similar to that described below i.e. if the time difference means that the exam can’t take place at the same time as the UK sitting, we seek to schedule it after the UK sitting and the student sits the same paper as the UK sitting.

In terms of the additional questions:

1 – Is this a service you also offer?

Yes

2 – What is the criteria you use for permitting students to take their exams overseas?

There is an application process (details can be found here) and a panel, which I chair, which considers all applications. Students must submit evidence as to why they need to sit overseas and we would not usually permit students to sit overseas for visa, internship or financial reasons.

3 – What happens if the exam cannot be staged at the same time as in the UK?

As below.

4 – What charge do you make for this service?

A £150 administration fee.

With best wishes,

Cheryl

Cheryl Edwardes l Deputy Head of Student Services

Houghton Street| London | WC2A 2AE
Tel: +44 (0)207 955 7149 Email: [log in to unmask]