From: ARC Assessment Practitioners Group [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Helene Devane
Sent: 30 August 2017 16:26
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Late entry to exams

Dear colleagues

We currently allow students to enter or leave the exam room up to 30 minutes late. We are looking at reducing this and I wondered what lateness, if any, you permit at your institution?

If you don't allow late entry to exam halls at all, do you have any problems caused by this?

Thank you.

Kind regards,

Helene
Helene Devane on behalf of the Group Resolution Unit
Registry
Coventry University
02477657089
Mobile: 07974984823

Gold rating for teaching excellence
Source: Teaching Excellence Framework (TEF)

Ranked No.12 UK university
Source: The Guardian University Guide 2018

UK's top new university
Source: The Guardian and the Complete University Guides 2018

Top 4 for Student Experience and Teaching Quality
Source: The Times and The Sunday Times Good University Guide 2017

NOTICE

This message and any files transmitted with it is intended for the addressee only and may contain information that is confidential or privileged. Unauthorised use is strictly prohibited. If you are not the addressee, you should not read, copy, disclose or otherwise use this message, except for the purpose of delivery to the addressee.

Any views or opinions expressed within this e-mail are those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Coventry University.