Business Analyst, Kelkoo Group, London

Kelkoo Group is the European leader in ecommerce advertising and price comparison. Our vision is to become the global data-driven marketing platform of choice that connects consumers and merchants. With more than 17 years of experience in digital marketing, our mission is to provide qualified clicks to retail & travel merchants (shops) across all our markets.

Role overview

Kelkoo is looking for an Economist / Business Analyst, to help provide insight and analysis on a range of exciting business initiatives. This is an exciting role for someone looking to step up and play a key role in an organisation. Reporting directly to the CEO, this role will include work on evaluating new business opportunities, adding key insights to strategic projects and supporting the wider management team with analysis on a range of different topics.

Key skills:

Needs to have 2-3 years of post-degree experience as a business analyst or economist
To have flexible mind and be adaptable
To be data driven
To be able to develop financial models and insight
To be able to deliver accurate and impactful information based on a solid understanding of the data sources and business needs
To be detail orientated but able to understand wider context and adapt appropriately
To be comfortable with complexity but able to provide clarity

More Information >>>>> http://bit.ly/2esf62I

www.DataScientistJobs.uk

SIGNOFF allstat