Dear all,

RSS popular Professional level course , Advanced programming in R registration is now open for the December 5 & 6 2017 London course date.

Name: Advanced programming in R<https://events.rss.org.uk/rss/53/home>

Date: December 5 & 6 2017

Presenter: Dr Colin Gillespie

Level: Professional

Location: 12 Errol Street London, EC1Y 8LX<https://events.rss.org.uk/rss/47/13815>

This is a two-day intensive course on advanced aspects of R programming. This workshop is primarily aimed at R users who do not have a formal background in computing. The course will be a mixture of lectures and computer practicals and will cover conditional programming structures, functional programming, S3 and S4 objects.
Learning Outcomes

An understanding of object orientated programming.
Appreciate the fundamental differences between the S3 and S4 object systems.
Be able to create S3, S4 and reference objects with associated methods.
An understanding of R environments and how they can be leveraged to form function closures.
An appreciation of when it is appropriate to use different object types.

REGISTER NOW!<https://events.rss.org.uk/rss/53/register>

If you'd like to find out more about this course or any of our public courses, please visit our website<https://www.rss.org.uk/RSS/Default.aspx?hkey=8d706d3a-9f05-4dd2-8fe1-e0859e3d8952&WebsiteKey=bc86df55-c2ae-4d73-8450-66ecc8988ded>.

Best wishes
Tessa

Tessa Pearson
Training and Events Operations Manager

The Royal Statistical Society
12 Errol Street, London EC1Y 8LX
Direct dial: (44) 020 7614 3947
Switchboard: (44) 020 7638 8998

www.rss.org.uk<http://www.rss.org.uk>
The Royal Statistical Society<http://www.rss.org.uk/>
www.rss.org.uk<http://www.rss.org.uk>
We are one of the world's leading organisations to promote the importance of statistics and data. We're a professional body for all statisticians and data analysts

The RSS is a registered charity No. 306096.

RSS (Services) Ltdis a wholly owned subsidiary of the Royal Statistical Society.
Company Reg. No. 3982652

SIGNOFF allstat

to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>, leaving the subject line blank.

SIGNOFF allstat