At Select Statistics we're expanding our statistical consultancy team and have both permanent Consultant and Senior Consultant positions available.

Our consultancy team is responsible for delivering high quality data analysis and support services to a wide range of sectors including eCommerce, healthcare, education and finance. Recent projects include predicting sales for one of the UK’s top 5 supermarkets, modelling customer retention for a national gym chain, identifying key customer segments for a retailer, predicting household debt for a debt charity, forecasting stock prices, modelling traffic congestion within a city and testing the effectiveness of surgical procedures and veterinary treatments.

If you are an ambitious, creative and hardworking statistician who is interested in real-world client problems, we'd love to hear from you. We’re particularly interested in candidates who are excited about the prospect of joining a growing business and becoming an important part of its success.

To find out more about these positions, please visit our website - www.select-statistics.co.uk/vacancies.

Applications for both roles must be received by Friday 6th January. If you have any questions or would like more information, please email [log in to unmask]

SIGNOFF allstat