Data Scientist, Anglia Ruskin University

Chelmsford, UK

Anglia Ruskin is a vibrant workplace and our University is gaining prominence both nationally and internationally. We have ambitious plans for the future and we are determined that our students and staff will realise their full potential. Our main campuses in the cities of Cambridge, Chelmsford and Peterborough have been transformed with major capital investment. With an annual turnover of over £200m, we are a major force for higher education and one of the largest universities in the East of England.

You’ll be a member of our Academic Registry’s Business Intelligence Service, based at our Chelmsford Campus, which is responsible for improving performance across our University through the provision of high quality performance management data. You’ll join a team of experienced colleagues engaged in developing data and analytics to drive continuous improvement, with a particular focus on descriptive and predictive statistics. Your role will include programming and building models for statistical analysis in order to bring new data insights to our performance.

More Information >>>>> http://bit.ly/2fmwcfo

www.DataScientistJobs.uk

SIGNOFF allstat