I think I am correct in saying that the ranges derived from these 'executives' represent levels of gluttony that most of us can only dream about.

On 29 Sep 2017 16:21, "Mike Hallworth" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Was just about to reply in similar vein and say that my copy was in the loft, but Bob has saved me getting the loft ladder out!

Agree entirely with Bob’s comment about TPW.

Mike

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: Rob Cramb
Sent: 29 September 2017 16:11
To: [log in to unmask]UK
Subject: Re: BUPA Medical research reference ranges circa 1994

Hi Louise

I think you may mean Whitehead  rather than Woodhead

Being resident in QEH and visited by Tom Whitehead (then retired) on my first day in post is a memory that will never be erased.  He was the true quality innovator in Clinical Biochemistry in the UK.

And my copy of the booklet you mention is in our lab files now and my colleague will search out and scan the details to you.

Regards

Bob

Dr. R Cramb
Consultant Chemical Pathologist

BB:

 +44 (0) 121 371 5962

Tel:

 +44 (0) 121 371 5962

Internal:

 15962

Mobile:

 +44 (0) 788 002 1580

Fax:

 +44 (0) 121 371 5974

Email:

Web:

 http://www.uhb.nhs.uk

Secretary:   Maureen Perks ( Tel: +44 (0) 121 371 5960 Internal: 15960 )
Medical Secretary:   Val Manning ( Tel: +44 (0) 121 371 3330 Internal: 13330 )

Room 12 Laboratory Medicine
Clinical Biochemistry - University Hospitals Birmingham NHS Foundation Trust
Queen Elizabeth Hospital Birmingham, Mindelsohn Way, Edgbaston
Birmingham, B15 2GW