Hi Christina

Thank you for the invite. Unfortunately I can't attend as I have committed to something else on that day. I am hoping to make the meet up in Brighton? Perhaps you could let me have details so that I can save the date.
Kind regards

Billie ( elspeth )

Elspeth (Billie) Penfold MRBS

http://www.elspeth-billie-penfold.com