Dear all,

we are looking for a postdoc in our lab. I would appreciate it if you could
spread the word! Thanks in advance.
Best

Soyoung
***************************

The institute for psychology at the University of Lübeck (Laboratory of
Social Psychology and Decision Neuroscience) offers a full-time Research
Associate position (100% E13 TV-L), for a period of 3 years. The starting
point is as soon as possible.

The candidate will work in the research field investigating the neural
correlates of human decisions with the help of structural and functional
MRI, EEG, NIRS, metabolic data and brain stimulation. The projects focus on
economic decisions and decisions in social contexts (Starting point as soon
as possible – duration 3 years).

The position holder will be carrying out research projects (including
acquisition and analyses of brain, physiological and metabolic data and
publication of these). Also, the candidate will be involved in teaching at
the institute of psychology.

Ideally, the candidate holds a PhD degree or not less than a Master degree
in psychology or in related fields (economics, cognitive science, biology,
neuroscience, nutrition science, computer science or other). Experience in
acquisition and analysis of human neuroimaging data (fMRI, EEG, MEG or
NIRS) are desired (e.g. SPM). Programming skills in Matlab, experiences in
advanced statistical analysis and in behavioral modeling will be preferred.
Interest and/or experience in the field of decision neuroscience are
obligatory. Reading and writing in German language is required. We are
looking for a highly motivated candidate who enjoys team work and
autonomous project management. The candidate will work in the “Social
Psychology and Decision Neuroscience Group” under the supervision of Prof.
Dr. Soyoung Q Park.

The research center at the University of Lübeck offers excellent
state-of-the-art interdisciplinary research facilities. Furthermore, the
research project includes international collaborations. The salary will be
in accordance with E13 TV-L.

Applicants with disabilities are preferred if qualification is equal.
Furthermore, the University of Lübeck welcomes the applications from people
with a migration back-ground. The University of Lübeck is an equal
opportunity employer, aiming to increase the proportion of women in
science. Applications by women are particularly welcome.

For questions about the details of the assignment please contact Prof. Dr.
Soyoung Q Park ([log in to unmask]).

Please send your application with all necessary documents as an additional
version with the reference number 1043/17 to the following address until
18.09.2017:

Universität zu Lübeck – Der Präsident – Dezernat Personal
Ratzeburger Allee 160, 23562 Lübeck, Germany