For a project called “The mystery of instruction following” awarded to Tom Verguts and Durk Talsma, funded by the Research Foundation-Flanders (FWO), we are looking for a researcher at postdoc level. The aim of the project is to conduct EEG studies within the general theme of “instruction following”. The project has a cognitive topic, but experts with strong technical / statistical background for EEG connectivity analysis are welcome to apply too. We can offer a contract of at least 1 year, starting late 2017 or early 2018. Payment is according to standard Belgian postdoc salary regulations.
Informal inquiries can be sent to Tom Verguts ([log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>).
In case you’re interested, please send a motivation letter, CV, and names of two potential referees to Tom Verguts, preferably all in one PDF.