This is an email sent via the SHCG List. If you reply to this message, your message will be sent to all the people on the list, not just the author of this message. -------------------------------

Hi Steph

Great to hear from you! I hope this finds you well.

Thanks.

That thought had crossed my mind too.

Warmest wishes,

Hannah (in a very rainy Norwich)

Hannah Henderson

Curator of Community History

Museum of Norwich at The Bridewell

Bridewell Alley

Norwich

NR2 1AQ

01603 615975

I work part-time on Wednesday mornings, Thursdays and Fridays.

Norfolk Museums Service
Shirehall, Market Avenue, Norwich, NR1 3JQ

Inspiring pride in Norfolk's heritage through 10 award-winning museums

NMS is a partnership between Norfolk County Council and Norfolk's district councils, funded through council tax, earned income and grants.

Logo block V4 96 dpi copy

Donor Button 1_Edited 2