Apologies for cross-posting

Dear Colleagues

We are currently recruiting a full time and permanent Educational Development Advisor at Royal Holloway, University of London.

The closing date is  22 September and full details, including job description and person specification, can be found via the link below:

https://jobs.royalholloway.ac.uk/vacancy.aspx?ref=0817-327

Please circulate to everyone you think might be interested and email me ([log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>) with any informal queries you might have.
Many thanks.

Best wishes
Mark

Dr Mark Crompton
Head of Educational Development
Royal Holloway University of London
Egham
Surrey
TW20 0EX

01784 414 383
P Please don't print this email unless you really need to